- Visual Discrimination
- Numeral Recognition (1 to 10)
- Count & Match Objects to Numerals
- Eye-hand Coordination
- Matching Skills
"Read, Match & Practice Numbers"" is a 4 in 1 pack to learn and master number skills by reading, counting, matching, sequencing, practicing and writing. The game comprises a Board Book, an Activity Guide and 10 sets of three piece match-ups and two sequencing puzzles. Children will be benefited from the game in the following ways:
1. Board Book - The child will recognise, count objects with the help of colourful pictures, correlate them to their corresponding numerals and learn number names from 1 to 10.
2. Three piece Match-up: The child count dots, again count corresponding objects and match them to their corresponding numerals of each set.
3. Sequencing Puzzles: The child will assemble two 5-piece puzzles and learn the numbers in sequence from 1 to 5 and 1 to 10.
4. Activity Book – Child may complete various simple and graded activities to practice and strengthen knowledge of Numbers in an enjoyable way.