Pascal Morabito - Or Star - 3.4 Oz Eau De Toilette - Fragrance Mist For Men - Aromatic Oriental Scent - Cologne Spray With Pineapple, Cinnamon, Clove, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk Accords
From luxury designer Pascal Morabito, this fragrance is fresh, beautiful, and affordable. A jeweler, poet, sculptor but also a man of action, this designer creates art, jewelry, cosmetics, leather goods, and fashion for the classic yet modern man and woman. Or Noir, Pascal Morabito's first fragrance that was released in 1980, is referenced in perfume history books and is part of the permanent collection of the international Perfume Museum of Grasse. Pascal Morabito fragrances are created in collaboration with perfumers Henri Bergia, Julie Masse, Nathalie Lorson, Alexandra Monet, Sebastian Martin, Patricia Hurel among others.
Features & details
- AN ECCECTIC MASCULINE FRAGRANCE. Aromatic and spicy, this alluring cologne for men shines with manly confidence.
- A UNIQUE, COMPLEX SCENT. This fragrance for men opens with a thunderous mix of bergamot, pineapple, and grapefruit. The spicy heart of cinnamon, clove, and orange blossom gives way to a woody accord of amber, sandalwood, and musk.
- A WORK OF ART. The stunning signature bottle of this spicy, fruity fragrance features a fine-mist atomizer that evenly disperses the oriental spray.
- FRENCH ELEGANCE. Each perfume is made in France, refined in every detail, it's scent profile scuplted with passion. Pascal Morabito's eau de Parfum and eau de Toilette are a dream come true.
- DESIGNER SCENTS FROM A MAN OF ACTION. Each perfume from Pascal Morabito is piece of art, a message, a communication medium, a synthesis. The result is magnificent quality and modern perfumes for men and women.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.