ONIKUMA K1-B 3.5mm jack stereo gaming headset with noise canceling microphone for pc, ps4, xbox one, ipad and laptop computer main feature superb audio quality high precision 50mm driver offers clear sound, strong bass and splendid stereo sound effect. Superior comfortable over ear pads offers much better noise isolation. high quality sound production unit brings you vivid and clarity sound experience. Comfortable wearing design lightweight and self-adjusting head beam design reduce the hearing impairment, comfortable for long period of time using and offers flexibility to fit different people perfectly. In-line volume & mic control onmi-directional positioned of the microphone can be adjusted freely.
- Perfect Sound : High precision 50mm driver, bring you vivid sound field, sound clarity, sound shock feeling, capable of various games.
- Comfortable to wear : This gaming headphone uses super soft Over-ear pads, which is more comfortable for long time wear, and it is a great headphone for game player.
- Durable and Noise Reduction Microphone: The long flexible gaming mic is high sensitive and durable. Multifunctional in-line Remote Control for sound and Mic.
- Superior Compatibility : Fits for most of device with 3.5mm headphone/microphone port. It is suitable for computer, laptop. For PS4, new xbox one, mobile phone, iPhone, iPad, mp3, mp4, the 2 to 1 splitter line is need.
Model: ONIKUMA K1-B
Color: Black/Blue, Black/Red, Camouflage Yellow, Camouflage Gray, Navy Blue
Speaker diameter: 50mm
Mic dimension: 6.0 * 2.7mm
Mic sensitivity: -36dB +/- 1dB
Mic impedance: 2.2kohm
LED working voltage: DC5V +/- 5%
Working current: Below 100mA
Headset interface: 3.5mm stereo audio and mic plug
Cable length: Approx. 2.0m / 6.56ft
Headphone size: Approx. 22 * 9 * 20cm / 8.66* 3.54 * 7.87in
Headphone weight: 358g / 12.63oz
Package size: 23.2 * 10.3 * 21cm / 9.13 * 4.06 * 8.27in
Package weight: 519g / 1.14Lbs
1 x Pair of Headset
1 x 2 to 1 splitter line
1 x User Manual ( English, French, Spanish, German, Japanese )
- Before apply the headset on your PS4, please test it with your cellphone to ensure it function well.
- Insert the headset own 3.5mm jack plug into the Gamepad, then long press the PS button or enter the system Settings.
- There is a peripheral machines, choose "Adjust Sound and Devices", "output to the headphones", then change it to "all audio ".