Baku Model BK-938 220V is one of the best fast heating mini soldering station suitable for SMD / SMT Soldering and Mobile Phone Repairing. It can reach temperature of 450°C in less than one minute.
Baku Mini Soldering Station Features & Specification:
- Model: BAKU BK-938
- Operating Voltage: 220V
- Type: Mini Soldering Station
- Temperature Range: Max 450°C
- Fast Heating
How to Solder with Baku Mini Soldering Station – Step By Step Instruction
- Make sure your Techtest Soldering Iron is hot. Do not touch it.
- Hold the soldering iron properly in one hand and solder wire in the other hand. Maintain proper angle between the two. Try to use a solder wire reel stand.
- Place the solder wire at the point where the lead of the electronic components meets the copper track on the PCB.
- Apply heat at the point where solder wire touches the lead of the component.
- Once solder wire melts and soldering is done, remove the soldering iron.
- Allow few seconds to cool.
- Cut extra leads of the electronic components.
NOTE: A good solder joint should look shiny. Dull joint suggests something is wrong. If you are doing lead-free soldering, the joint will look dull in any case.
Baku is a leading manufacturer, exporter and supplier of mobile phone repairing tools and equipment. Baku offer high quality tools from their in-house design facilities and manufacturing locations in China and around the world.
Baku manufactures and sell precision screwdriver, electronic Soldering tools kit, soldering iron and soldering station, hot air blower for SMD repair, battery booster and other such tools and equipment for mobile phone repairing.