OR BOREAL Pascal Morabito 100ml Eau De Parfum
Pascal Morabito - Or Boreal- 3.4 Oz Eau De Parfum - Fragrance Mist For Women - Amber Vanilla Scent - Perfume Spray With Jasmine, Freesia, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Patchouli Accords.
From luxury designer Pascal Morabito, this fragrance is fresh, beautiful, and affordable. A jeweler, poet, sculptor but also a man of action, this designer creates art, jewelry, cosmetics, leather goods, and fashion for the classic yet modern man and woman. Or Noir, Pascal Morabito's first fragrance that was released in 1980, is referenced in perfume history books and is part of the permanent collection of the international Perfume Museum of Grasse. Pascal Morabito fragrances are created in collaboration with perfumers Henri Bergia, Julie Masse, Nathalie Lorson, Alexandra Monet, Sebastian Martin, Patricia Hurel among others.
Features & details
- PERFECTLY BALANCED FEMININE SCENT. Beautiful and versatile, this perfume is the perfect soft feminine scent.
- A SOPHISTICATED, PLEASANT ESSENCE. The natural floral top notes bloom with bergamot, jasmine, and freesia. Vanilla, tonka bean, and heliotrope add depth while sandalwood, patchouli, and musk give a sensuality to this ethereal creation.
- A WORK OF ART. The stunning signature bottle of this nuanced, sweet fragrance features a fine-mist atomizer that evenly disperses the powdery spray.
- FRENCH ELEGANCE. Each perfume is made in France, refined in every detail, it's scent profile scuplted with passion. Pascal Morabito's eau de Parfum and eau de Toilette are a dream come true.
- DESIGNER SCENTS FROM A MAN OF ACTION. Each perfume from Pascal Morabito is piece of art, a message, a communication medium, a synthesis. The result is magnificent quality and modern perfumes for men and women.