Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P features and specifications
- Japanese NIDEC brushless motor produces maximum airflow of 0.67m3 / min and maximum pressure of about 1800Pa providing effective and quick cleaning of floors / carpets
- LDS laser routing sensor scans 360° around continuously with a range up to 8 meters combined with the SLAM mapping positioning algorithm that allows the robot to plan itself smartly, quickly get used to the house, scrub the background in a circular pattern that mimics the manual mopping movement by scanning
- Besides LDS & IF sensor, 10 other different sensors are installed to make the Robot Vacuum as ‘smart’ as possible including prevention of vacuum from falling down stairs, collide against walls/obstacles/furniture, finding its way back to the dock or stop working as soon as it’s blocked/stuck, detect whether the dustbin, the watertank or the 2 in 1 bin is installed and if the included mop bracket is mounted or not.
- Large “2 in 1” water container and 550ml dust bag, Mi Robot Vacuum-Mop P integrates up to three cleaning modes: Vacuum cleaning mode, Mopping mode, Suction and wipe mode.
- Floor Types: Carpet,Ceramic Tile,Marble Floor,Shag Carpet,Tile Floor
- 1.2GHz Quad-Core Cortex-A7 processor with dual-core Mali 400GPU
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Through the Mi Home app, users can control the robot remotely and experience a range of convenient functions such as changing the cleaning mode, tracking the working schedule, adjusting the water level suitable for each room.
- Also compatible with both Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
- 3200mAh battery offers 60 to 130 minutes of running time
- Warranty : 1 Year
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.